Membres

CLUB GAY X INFOS

Bienvenue aux nouveaux fidèles membres!





vendredi 11 novembre 2011

Le calin du jour

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Friend,

    Congratulations on your blog Club Gay X

    http://cgxdave.blogspot.com

    I wanted to invite you to visit my blog and if you want we can
    exchange link, which would put me happy.

    The name of my blog is OlePlusMen and the address is

    http://oleplusmen.blogspot.com

    It s a personal contribution to men: Beauty,
    Nudity and erotic art. Not comercial site, not Publicity, not pup-ups...

    The ultimate goal is to promote SAFE SEX among men with
    original messages surrounded by an attractive environment.
    I appreciate your cooperation for this purpose whith exchange link.

    It s a young and apreciate Blog (8 months) and Now I have under 1,700,000 visits total ( 9,000 visits for day).

    I hope that you communicate your decision and if it is Ok email-me (bi333bcn@hotmail.com)
    or message-me in my blog and comunicate your link for add in my blog.



    A big hug from Barcelona (Spain)

    Oscar
    ..

    RépondreSupprimer